Our mission at Battle Beauty is to find the products and supply the services that we believe you will enjoy. We will deliver these products and services through highly trained and dedicated beauty therapists and in addition provide an inviting and welcoming environment in which to relax and re-charge.
We use products by Dermalogica,OPI,Nina,SkinTruth and St. Tropez.
We also offer the following treatments;
- Semi-Permanent make-up by ELITE BROWS. Wake up wonderful with perfect brows, eye and lip make-up. Please book your appointment directly with Fiona Gordon from ELITE BROWS on 07956 984 109 and visit the website elite-brows.co.uk
- Diamond tip Microdermabrasion diminishes epidermis abnormalities, stimulates and restores the circulation to promote a healthier tissue, thus leaving the skin clearer, rejuvenated, tightened and smooth. A microdermabrasion facial is performed using a high-tech hand-held device which loosen the dead skin cells on the top layer of skin and are then vacuumed away as quickly as they are loosened. Great for reducing acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation marks.
- Micro-current (also known as the 'non-surgical face-lift') tones and firms facial contours by relaxing the muscles, using low level electrical currents to trigger the body's natural skin enhancement chemicals at a cellular level. It provides firming and toning benefits that continue to improve with subsequent treatments, and can be used to improve muscle tone in the face and neck, lift jowls and eyebrows, reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles and aid in lymphatic drainage. Collagen and elastin production is increased and blood circulation improved. Scientists have also found that Micro-current facelift treatments trigger the body's production of amino acids and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Both of these accelerate cell repair and promote healthier cell production.
- Photo rejuvenation (IPL- Intense Pulsed Light) is a laser treatment developed by NASA and is used to lighten and removing pigmentation marks caused by sun or age on the face, neck, chest, hands and other areas of the body. Is also used to reduce redness, treat rosacea and dilated or broken blood vessels on the face, neck and chest. Collagen and elastin production is stimulated and skin texture is improved.
We look forward to welcoming you to Battle Beauty...
Check back regularly
dermalogica on twitter
- about 1 hour ago Dermalogica UK: @LegallyGold Hi Vanessa, yes we heard about this. We definately won't be working together.
- 11 hours ago Dermalogica UK: We're at the @ScotBeautyShow! If you get the chance, come and say Hello! We'd love to see you! Stand C10. http://t.co/BFjEwqdVhD
- yesterday Dermalogica UK: Protect your delicate eye area from the sun - not only with our Total Eye Care SPF15 but your sunglasses too! #SummerIsComing